No I Won’t Like You on Facebook
For example when someone posts a tweet that includes the words “chill piano music,” there is an 18% chance that they will follow me after narrow.io auto-likes the tweet. That figure jumps to 27.7% if a tweet contains the word "musicmatters."
Not only am I growing at 60 relevant followers a week - I’m identifying the language that people who are interested in my product use. It costs $9 a month.
Guess what I don’t do though?
I don’t create a canned reply that is sent as a direct message to new people that follow me. Here are a few that I’ve received in the last couple of days:
- Hey Andrew McCluskey - thanks for the follow - please like us on Facebook
- Thanks for following can you please check out my first video….
- Thanks for following! I will follow back, please also follow @randomname
- Wow! Nice to meet you! If you get a chance please "like" my page at facebook.com/randompage… send me yours by Direct Message!
- Thank you for the follow!! Check out our Facebook page!!tinyurl.com/kulaxlq Instagram: DurtyGurlProductions
I know some social media guru out there has said that this is a good idea - that you should be “closing” all the time - but please - at the level that most of you on this list use social media - please don’t use canned responses - not in social media, not in email, not in anything where you’re supposed to be developing a relationship with another human being.