After a challenging few months I’ve started creating again. These are some of the things I’ve been playing with to drive visibility:
- Yes I’m excited about it
- Great for live performances but also great for “Ask the Expert” type videos
- Immediate feedback and interaction makes it addictive
- Massive reusable content, a single “scope” delivers:
- 1 Periscope video, 1 Katch video, 1 YouTube video, 1 native Facebook video, 3 Tweets, 1 Pin, 1 G+ post and you could even take a screenshot and send it to Instagram too!
- It’s the wild west out there - watch out for cowboys and snake oil
- It’s not for everybody
- Gaining in importance as content production tools proliferate and the sheer weight of content requires organization
- Super popular on Instagram and likely to become similar on Periscope
- Worth investigating what hashtags are relevant to your business - there are tools that help you do this for free
- Periscope / Twitter integration becomes challenging re amount of hashtags required
Twitter and Narrow.io
- Twitter’s purchase of Periscope was a genius move
- Narrow.io is a smart automated system that grows your followers based on deep keyword analysis
- Early indications look good re quality of new follows
- $7 a month and totally worth it for music2work2
Takeaway for you guys
No amount of digital marketing is going to grow your business if what you’re sharing and promoting is lame. There is no doubt however that the more you produce, the easier it becomes to promote and the faster you learn what works and what doesn’t.
If you feel you’ve got a content spurt coming on - let me know!
Written while listening to: The Bench Development - 163 bpm - Periscope by music2work2
Image Credit: music2work2