I Have Taken A Small Idea & Made It Big
I took a small national patient advocacy group with one staff member & transformed it into a CEO driven organization with a professionally staffed national office, quality board of directors, created one of the first online patient advocacy support groups, hired my replacement as President & CEO and have since watched it merge with the UK operation to become a global player.
I Have Managed Hundreds Of People & Projects
Marks & Spencer - Retail Store Manager & Buyer
- Managed 200 people to run a $20million food store
- Led small executive team with $250 million budget
ShadowMan Entertainment - Creative / Musical Director
- Wrote 70+ songs, music and lyrics, hired musicians, graphic designers, programmers, videographers, designed and executed on marketing plans, websites, custom flash myspace pages and tour bus decals. Left nothing on the table and failed spectacularly after three years! That’s me on the piano.
Other Things About Me
- I'm 47, married 16 years to Wendi who is an attorney but who also works remotely. We've been in Barcelona for the last 2 months, returning to LA next week. All my client work is done by Skype video call and I have some clients that I've never met.
- We'd need to chat more to find out about full time / employee / contractor / remuneration etc.
- It would take me until the new year to find homes for my current clients
- I think you're pretty cool and would love to work with you.