How To Quadruple Your Content Output In 1 Hour A Week
If you can show instead of tell, your customers get a better understanding of what you have to sell.
I Get It
Your customers and clients are not on Periscope, but that’s not the point.
- Writing is hard and takes forever to produce something good.
- Video is grade A content but a short YouTube video can take just as long
- Periscope is video, is Grade A content and it’s easy to do
The Even Better Point
- You shoot a quick 2 minute “Scope” and use Katch.me to create an embeddable iframe.
- Takes 2 minutes.
- Take the iFrame code, add a title and a call to action and you have a Grade A content blog post
- Takes 5 minutes
- Share that post out to your networks with Buffer
- Takes 1 minute
Change How You Think About Streaming Video
As far as you’re concerned right now, Periscope is not about live streaming video.
Periscope is about capturing Grade A video content that you can quickly and easily publish as blog posts.
More quality content equals greater visibility!
Yes It Can Work For You
Yes this is initially easier for those who sell products rather than services but I bet you, if we put our heads together, we could come up with a content narrative that would work for your business.